As Global Healthcare continues to change and grow, so do patient expectations of both medical and non-medical quality. On the curative side, Hospitals & Clinics are becoming increasingly aware of the pivotal role of Hospitality & Service Culture in the Patient Experience and the impact on the bottom line.
Hospitality Management In Healthcare Sector
Be a Multitasking Hospitality Professional
What will you learn?
• The shift in trend from Facility management to Hospitality management.
• The concept of ‘Healthy Ageing’.
• A process of incorporating a “Hospitality Culture” in a HealthCare environment
• The role of the kitchen in the healthcare sector.
• Styles of menus & menu planning.
• Patients’ needs and expectations.
• Importance of food safety & sanitation.
Key features of our program
Self-paced learning gives students time delve more deeply into course areas that capture their interest.
Suitable for working professionals looking to update and upgrade as well as fresh incumbents looking to kick-start long and fruitful innings in the hotel industry.
You will walk away with
A skill set that the hospitality industry appreciates
Tools & skills to enhance your career in most exciting industry.
A positive mind set
Boost your confidence with knowledge and be the one that industry is looking for.
Infinite power to succeed
Achieve your goals & dreams by taking a step.